Beeswax food wraps are a waste-free, plastic-free, reusable and non-toxic way to store food.
Made with hemp and certified organic cotton infused with a special blend of beeswax and oils to create a flexible, slightly sticky and naturally antibacterial wrap for storing and packing food.
They are ideal for storing all types of fruit, veggies, snacks or lunches and for covering salad bowls, fermented food or platters.
Make a difference!
- By choosing a reusable food cover, it reduces your plastic consumption, saving landfill, contamination and resources.
- Handmade locally on the Northern Beaches of NSW, you are supporting an ethical small business.
- Set of 4: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large.
- Hemp and certified organic cotton
- Locally sourced organic beeswax
- Infused with a blend of certified organic coconut oil, jojoba oil and natural tree gum
- Naturally antibacterial
- Light honey scent from the organic beeswax coating
- Perfect for leftovers, lunches and outdoor eating to keep food fresh
- With daily use stains & creases may appear, but do not affect the function of the wrap. Avoid prolonged exposure to oily or greasy foods to minimise staining
- Round: Small- 14cm; Medium- 23cm; Large- 28.5cm; Extra Large- 38cm
- Rectangle: Small- 21cm x 14.5cm; Medium- 31cm x 23.5cm; Large- 50cm x 25cm; Extra Large- 41cm x 29cm
- Square: Small- 14.5cm; Medium- 23.5cm; Large 29cm; Extra Large- 38cm
- With due care your wraps should last up to 1 year
- To clean, handwash/rinse in cold water with a natural detergent - avoid alcohol, check your detergent for this ingredient
- To store, fold or roll wraps and keep in a dry, cool place
- Avoid all heat sources including dishwasher, microwave, hot surfaces & steam